Tuesday 13 March 2007

Skiing in Serfaus

The Alps. This is looking towards Germany I think.
Skiing uphill. I think I am better on the board. Let me blame my instructor...
Here he is! Taking his new role very seriously.
Col and I on the slopes.
The horse sniffed out Hounddog. Hound did you recognise us? You were growling...
In between two of the three skiable mountains. Fiss on the left and Serfaus to the right. We stayed in Serfaus.
Oskar spotted this crashed light weight plane from the Gondola. Not too sure what the story is there. Maybe we should have checked if the passengers were still inside...
The horse taking a few turns on the slopes.

1 Comments:

At 10:19 pm, Blogger Borgus Erectus said...

The horse is back... Love the look on the dog's face. Classic... He is taking it all in with his brethren horses.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home