Saturday 9 August 2008

DIRTY 30

Here some pics of my dirty 30 celebrations in Mullumbimby. A massive, massive thank you to Sue & Steve for being as always the best hosts on this planet. Also a big thank you to everyone who made this day & night so special... & a massive thank you to Padma for the beautiful birthday cake! Hmmmm... very yummy indeed ;o)

Also... please pass on to Brooke that her blanket is being used every day since my birthday. Summer in London is pretty much non-existent and the blanket is honestly coming out every night!

I had an absolute ball and looking back at the pictures I think I can say that everyone else did as well!
Borgus Erectus, Borgus Erectus! What can I say... keep it up!

Steve, the birthday girl & dirty Shagga..

The famous Sue hug. I want one too!

It's boogie time...


Ahhhh... the pictures make me home sick!!! Good times... good times...

Nothing beats a session in the middle of the rainforest with your best friends and a bottle of good champagne! Who is hiding the bottle?!

1 Comments:

At 10:35 pm, Blogger Borgus Erectus said...

a damn good night... go padma's cake... we still have a little bit in the freezer.. mmmmmmmm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home