Tuesday 2 September 2008

Familie Ponx

Here some pictures that my brother emailed me of his last holiday to France to visit my granny in Britanny. Faris, the latest edition to the Pongs clan is now already 6 months old and has grown loads. I love the pics, cause little Faris looks very similar to what my brother and I looked like when we were babies. My nickname was Miss Piggy then. I think Sweet Lips & Breeza are great improvements, ha ha! We are flying to Hamburg for a long weekend in October to visit the clan and I am already counting down…
The first pic is of my gran ‘Mamie’ & ‘Ponx’, my brother… if you haven’t guessed already.
Baby Faris.
Mamie, Faris, Oskar & Klara
Mum Ranja, Klari & little Faris in the background.

1 Comments:

At 8:51 am, Blogger Ellie said...

Nice one, Pongs Family!
The kids look reall, really gorgeous and I love Mum Ranja :-) She seems cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home