Thursday 18 September 2008

Belly update

Here my belly at 19 weeks. Most people tell me that I am still tiny but I am being offered seats in the tube, which must mean that I am not that tiny anymore after all.... People over here fight for their seat in the tube!
Today I had my first meeting with an obstetrician and I could listen to the Baby's heart beat for the first time which was very exciting. I could have easily listened for an hour. All was good and it looks like there is really a little something in that belly. I must say that it still seems very surreal to me and I am looking forward to feeling the movements of the baby soon to really believe that it is all happening.
Next week we will go for the 20 week scan. I will keep you posted and hopefully get an other good ultrasound picture.


Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 12:10 am, Blogger Ellie said...

Yum! You are looking FANTASTIC, Miss Breeza! Gorgeous bump and a gorgeous woman :-)

 
At 12:15 am, Blogger Ellie said...

Appropos feeling surreal - it was the same for me until I started feeling some mini-flutters and bubbles at around week 18 and then 'fish swimming in my belly' at week 20-21. Now, at almost 24 weeks I'm feeling gentle kicks if I've been still for a little while and if I'm lying on my back.
It was great to see Andy's face when he could feel one of the more vigorous kicks! I think it made it much more real for both of us. But the ultrasound sessions are also fantastic for both of us as we get to see the little bub moving around and playing with the umbilical cord!

 
At 10:31 am, Blogger Rusty said...

There's a bebe in that belly... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home